Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx-dev archives truncated

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx-dev archives truncated
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:34:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Jasper No? wrote:

Hello list,

I used to follow this list via it's archives at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/
but since two days the mails of the last two months have disappeared.

I see (perhaps yet another breakin on savannah?). I have the roughly 100 emails on my machine - it might be possible to add that data. (I've been working to catch up on other projects after releasing ncurses twice - very
time-consuming to build/test/etc).

The good news is that I am subscribed now !

:-)

Thanks, --Jasper Noe

--
Thomas E. Dickey