Re: [Lynx-dev] how to add a site in LYNX

From: Keith BOWES
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] how to add a site in LYNX
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:49:04 -0400

Je 2011-Apr-27 je 20:04, Thomas Dickey skribis:
> It works for me (not the multiline textarea at the top, but the
> single-line textfield works).

Yeah, for me too.  I wasn't going to comment, as I thought maybe the
Esperanto version of Google was just behind some of the others.  I had
noticed the multiline textarea at the top; I was actually assuming it
was an <isindex> that the graphical browsers ignore nowadays.  I guess
they've got a point about assuming.