Re: [Lynx-dev] bug report in Lynx

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] bug report in Lynx
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:24:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 13 May 2011, address@hidden wrote:

On Thu, 12 May 2011, address@hidden wrote:
On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 10:19:18AM +0100, Jurgen Gaeremyn wrote:
Hello,
www.somewebsite.com koekje: =i Toestaan? (Ja, Nee, Altijd, V/Nooit)

The language file has a note to the translator; apparently that
was overlooked.  If the message uses parentheses in a different way,
then Lynx does not see the keywords, and assumes the untranslated
form.
I guess it is this file that we are talking about:
http://translationproject.org/latest/lynx/nl.po

yes - a quick check shows me that the particular line we're talking
about has changed only 3 times since it was added in 2.8.4dev.15 (end of
2000).

I read the other .po files, and didn't see another occurrence...
I did send a mail to "Last-Translator: Erwin Poeze
<address@hidden>".
Hopefully he will respond ...

--Jasper.

Erwin responded promptly and said 'he would look into it and make changes'

thanks

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net