Re: [Lynx-dev] [Cookie problem] Unable to log in to www.drupal.org

From: Shérab
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] [Cookie problem] Unable to log in to www.drupal.org
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:11:29 +0200

Dear Thomas,

> I'm able to login using the patch from ftp://invisible-island.net/temp

Could you please say which patch exactly it is that you are using ?
I tried to recompile lynx patched with lynx2.8.8dev.8i.patch.gz but it
didn't allow me to log in to drupal.org...
> (which is from a recent bug report).

Are you referring to Debian bug #460108 ?
If this is the one you are referring to, it has already been fixed in
the Debian package so perhaps this is not the cause of the login failure
on drupal.org.

> That'll be in 2.8.6dev.9

It's 2.8.8dev.8-1 here, isn't that much more recent than the version you
are talking about ?

Thanks,
Sherab.