Re: [Lynx-dev] [Cookie problem] Unable to log in to www.drupal.org

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] [Cookie problem] Unable to log in to www.drupal.org
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 04:14:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011, Sh?rab wrote:

Dear Thomas,

I'm able to login using the patch from ftp://invisible-island.net/temp

Could you please say which patch exactly it is that you are using ?
I tried to recompile lynx patched with lynx2.8.8dev.8i.patch.gz but it
didn't allow me to log in to drupal.org...
(which is from a recent bug report).

Are you referring to Debian bug #460108 ?

It's a modification to that, reported here, and then later in Fedora.
(There's a backport of my fix in Fedora last week).

If this is the one you are referring to, it has already been fixed in
the Debian package so perhaps this is not the cause of the login failure
on drupal.org.

That'll be in 2.8.6dev.9

sorry.  2.8.8dev.9

(I'd been integrating someone's patch against 2.8.6rel.4 ...)

It's 2.8.8dev.8-1 here, isn't that much more recent than the version you
are talking about ?

Thanks,
Sherab.