Re: [Lynx-dev] Tr: Re: [infrastructure] [Cookie problem ?] Can't log in

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Tr: Re: [infrastructure] [Cookie problem ?] Can't log in to drupal.org
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 05:02:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011, Sh?rab wrote:

Dear Thomas,

many thanks for your reactivity and prompt responses.

Looking at my trace, I do see a ".", but was able to login.
So the problem is perhaps a little more obscure.

(I see that I have more work to do ;-)

Please, if there is anything I can do to help, like sending a trace or
re-compiling lynx with some losg, do not hesitate to say what you'd
nned...

will do that (though first I'll check to see if the fix I mentioned was
really helping - to see if I can reproduce the error you're describing).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net