Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx crontab issue.

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx crontab issue.
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 17:37:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011, Helmut Hullen wrote:

Hallo, Bilal,

Du meintest am 28.06.11:

I am using lynx in one my script that's working fine.
But the script is put in to crontab its does not work. Any solution
for this?

"cron" has a very small PATH. Perhaps you have to change all pathes to
the absolute form.

The most common problem in this area used to be that lynx was attempting
to initialize the display (and that setting TERM would help).  I thought
that was fixed except for slang-based configurations (which are fairly rare now).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net