Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.8dev.9

From: Keith BOWES
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.8dev.9
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:12:03 -0400

Je 2011-Jun-12 je 20:06, Thomas Dickey skribis:

> * add/use WriteStreamTitle(), to provide doctype for cookie-jar page, used to
>   help validate the page -TD
> * improve readability of cookie-jar page by showing the unescaped cookie
>   values, other minor formatting changes -TD
> * modify cookie domain-matching to accommodate RFC 6265, which states that a
>   leading dot on a domain attribute should be discarded (report by Sebastien
>   Hinderer) -TD
>    Path   Defaults to the path of the request URL that generated the
>           Set-Cookie response, up to, but not including, the
>           right-most /.
>   In that context, lynx was correct to extract the default "path" attribute
>   of
>     http://jukebox/cgi-bin/disorder
>   as
>     /cgi-bin
>   rather than
>     /cgi-bin/disorder
>   as asserted in the report.  However, lynx warned unnecessarily (according to
>   the bug report) about the given path attribute.  Deciding whether to
> suppress
>   this warning is under control of the user via the lynx.cfg setting
>   COOKIE_QUERY_INVALID_DOMAINS since 2.8.2dev.16 (report by Owen Leibman) -TD
> * modify format of ADVANCED_COOKIE_CONFIRMATION message in nl.po per guideline
>   to allow localized single-letter responses to prompt (report by Jurgen
>   Gaeremy) -TD
The cookie changes really improves the success of logging in to certain
websites (yay, I can finally blog in Lynx!), but I've noticed that
persistent cookies aren't really working; the domain is always written
to the cookie file as "(null)" now.

> * add eo.po (Esperanto) from
>     http://translationproject.org/latest/lynx
Cool.  As a note, I actually translated from the latest development
version and then merged a copy with the POT file on that website
(2.8.7.dev12) to create the version the translationproject.org robot
would accept.

--
Keith Bowes <http://zooplah.farvista.net/>