Re: [Lynx-dev] Patch for digest authentication support

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Patch for digest authentication support
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:26:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011, Ken Hornstein wrote:

Greetings,

I implemented support for digest authentication to Lynx.  It's not perfect
and it doesn't handle all of the corner cases completely, but it might
be a good starting point (specifically, it doesn't handle the case where
the nonce is rejected by the server as stale, but that might require some
more work at higher levels).  I've attached it below; comments welcome, but
I'm not sure how much time I'll have to work on it.

...at least it's something concrete, to investigate.  Any suggestions for
sites that would use this?

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net