Re: [Lynx-dev] How programmatically determine nature of one's current lo

From: Graham Lawrence
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] How programmatically determine nature of one's current location in the lynx screen?
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 04:59:33 +0800

Thank you for the quick response and reference to "expect".  Actually
I'm so used to manipulating apps with xdotool etc it never occurs to
me that an app may offer the facility to script itself, as lynx does.
In the interim I discovered -cmd_log and -cmd_script, and its a whole
lot easier to do what I want that way.
And thank you all very much for lynx.  I used it a little on windows
but that version doesn't support https.  But since converting to linux
a few months back and discovering that this lynx does support https it
has become my browser of choice; so much faster and no distractions,
wonderful.