Re: [Lynx-dev] Can't view the source on XML pages. Bug?

From: Keith Bowes
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Can't view the source on XML pages. Bug?
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 21:40:20 -0400

Je 2011-Aŭg-30 je 12:08, Larson, Timothy E. skribis:
> > And on a related note, why does it send text/css as one of the accept
> > types.  It doesn't support CSS.  Though, it would make sense if Lynx
> > themes were based on CSS instead of their own stylesheet format.  That
> > would basically be killing two birds with one stone.
>
> This would be very cool!  Even if just for colors.  But it would require
> adding a CSS parser.  I don't know if there is one that could be lifted from
> another (license-compatible) project...
>
> Tim

Yeah, I was just saying that using a standard instead of Lynx's own
stylesheet format would have made a lot of sense.  Oh well, hindsight,
20/20.  There's libcroco, but I've never used it (I just know librsvg's
configure script complains if you don't have it).