Re: [Lynx-dev] Google working to improve its accessibility (fwd)

From: Keith Bowes
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Google working to improve its accessibility (fwd)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 01:05:01 -0400

Je 2011-Sep-27 je 13:09, Karen Lewellen skribis:
> That is funny.
> I use lynx on a shell service every day and meet with none of these
> issues.  What is more, I have a stand alone copy on my pure dos
> laptop, and again never have a problem.
> granted it is just me, but I cannot imagine anything earth that I
> desire to do that requires window whatsoever,   least of all running
> lynx.

It works great in Linux, but in Windows, it's kinda sucky (like Midnight
Commander, usable, but not optimal).  I've never used plain DOS, so I
don't know; it seems like running Linux in console mode (without X) but
not having any of the programmatic facilities of a bourne shell.