[Lynx-dev] Self closing tags.

From: Zephaniah E. Loss-Cutler-Hull
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Self closing tags.
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:18:58 -0400

I am starting to see a fair number of things (such as ebooks), which do
things with tags like: <a id="foo" />, this of course ends up with the
rest of the document being hi-lighted as a link.

And it's not just the a tag.

So, I'm wondering how hard it would be to get lynx to parse that in the
general case as an open and a close, at least for xhtml documents and
possibly as an option in general.

I'm even willing to do some coding on it if someone can give some
guidance working through the parser, when I looked I got lost fairly
quickly.

Zephaniah E. Loss-Cutler-Hull.