Re: [Lynx-dev] BUG Report

From: pfourier
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] BUG Report
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:14:41 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
Still on the error page that Mr. Taylor's Web site server sends!

Doesn't the (!) indicate that "Send User-Agent header" is a constant?
What gets Changed to Mozilla and with what?

                                                         Options Menu (p2 of 2)
  Preferred document character set : _________________________________
  Preferred document language      : en_______________________________
  Send User-Agent header (!)       : [X]
  User-Agent header (!)            : Lynx/2.8.7rel.1 libwww-FM/2.14FM SSL-MM/1.

THX