Re: [Lynx-dev] Fwd: two lynx issues: lynx.isc.org appears to be down, mi

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Fwd: two lynx issues: lynx.isc.org appears to be down, mirror site mistake
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 11:08:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011, RJ Partington wrote:

(this might get held for moderation because I don't have address@hidden as
a sending email address on this phone)

On 15 Oct 2011, at 15:46, Jonathan Oksman <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 7:37 AM, Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:

lynx.browser.org is someone else (I've no control over that).

If someone wants access to update the pages, they can mail me to sort
something out.

:-)

Good to know.  I always thought it was a bit strange when
lynx.browser.org came into existance as it just immediately points to
the isc site anyway.

It was in existence for many years before the ISC site. Been up since 1999
or thereabouts.

The ISC site was up in 1999 (according to email that I used to update my
http://invisible-island.net/lynx/ a few months ago).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net