Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx.isc.org down

From: Keith Bowes
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx.isc.org down
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 21:30:02 -0500

Je 2012-Jan-20 je 07:01, Stefan Caunter skribis:

> Besides, SourceForge is full of advertising. And other things.

I was going to mention github as well.  I should have.  People on this
list don't take implicitly stated things into consideration.

I host my projects on SourceForge.  Outages there have been extremely
rare.  It seems like people are complaining about outages of the Lynx
server every week.