Re: [Lynx-dev] DISABLED form submit button

From: aw585
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] DISABLED form submit button
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:24:07 GMT

I don't know if I fouled up or the various configuration punctuation
symbols tripped up the mailing list server or client or
it was censored (doubtful), but a big chunk of my original post
was cut off this, so I'm trying to resend it.
Dallas

--

> From: David Dorward <address@hidden>
> You could use a proxy server that rewrites the form to remove the disabled
> attribute on
the way through.

> --
> David Dorward
> http://dorward.me.uk

I've posted this in the past, but what works for me on plain
http pages (not https) is the following with the Privoxy
proxy server:

--
  in /etc/privoxy/user.action :

  { +filter{js-submits} }

--

  in /etc/privoxy/user.filter :

  FILTER: js-submits Get rid of particularly annoying JavaScript submits

  s|<A +HREF="javascript:.*ONCLICK=.*(https?://[^'",]*).*\)"|<A HREF="$1"|ig

  s|(<form[^>]*>)|$1 <input type="submit" name="submit" value="submit
(privoxy)">|ig

--

T.D. has probably grown tired of me harping on this,
but it should be pointed out that W3M and at least some members of

Regards, Dallas E. Legan II / address@hidden / address@hidden
http://isthereanotherquestion.blogspot.com
"Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!"
        - "At the Mountains of Madness", H.P.