Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and https urls?

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and https urls?
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:23:55 +0900

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 09:19:24AM +0200, Riku Virtanen wrote:
> lynx -version:
> It gave the version of older, stable Lynx, not 2.8.8 one.

Sorry to be so late in responding.  In case you have not solved
your problem yet, what you say here does suggest that you do not
have the new lynx that you installed in your path (or first in
your path).

Maybe run the command `which lynx` to check this.  Or, try running
lynx with the full path, something like: `/usr/local/bin/lynx`

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999