[Lynx-dev] Misalignment

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Misalignment
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 20:44:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi!

With the attached stripped-down testcase I get misalignment in an
90x34 GNU screen inside uxterm on Lynx 2.8.8dev.12-MirOS-0AB0.1:

-----cutting here may damage your screen surface-----
                                             Schnoogle - The Park (Chapter 01 -
Two Pasts)
                                    Bottom of Form

                                   [1]Read? Review!

  [2]G.N. Baz's Fics > [3]The Park > Chapter 01 - Two Pasts

     [4]Ne

     Save This Page with [5]del.icio.us || [6]Google Bookmarks ([7]What is
this?).
-----cutting here may damage your screen surface-----

The original page only had [4] visible (my stripping it down showed
the “Ne”), and another page on that site didn’t even show the link
at all (the cursor wasn’t visible, but the link worked, and the
link numbers of the one before and after were one apart; nothing
was in the yellow colour of the marked link).

Yes, it’s badly written (putting text after </body>, really).
But I thought I’d say. Just stumbled upon it.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  “Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
          a peeing section in a swimming pool.”