Re: [Lynx-dev] non-html start URL

From: Klaus-Peter Wegge
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] non-html start URL
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:38:08 +0100 (CET)

But why is the behaviour of lynx different
1- when the url to the pdf is given on command line
2- when the url to the pdf is given in a html-file?

In the first case it tries to use xpdf
in the second case it shows the download menu.
If the problem is with the mailcap file, lynx should at least behave
in the same manner.

Thanks

Klaus