Re: [Lynx-dev] --enable-nsl-fork doesn't always work ?

From: Keith Bowes
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] --enable-nsl-fork doesn't always work ?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:18:32 -0400

Je 2012-04-22 je 15:14:45 (-0300) Frédéric L. W. Meunier skribis:
> I installed Arch Linux and compiled 2.8.8dev.12 on it to have the latest
> code. The problem is that something stopped working: 'z', to interrupt
> the "Looking up" phase. Now, it stops after ~10 seconds if the site is
> unavailable, like http://sempreaovivo.radio.br/ . --enable-nsl-fork was
> enabled, so what may be causing it ? glibc ? It works fine with
> Slackware.

Dang dyslexic me.  I always read that has --enable-nls-fork, and thought
it had something to do with NLS (Native Language Support).  I suppose
I'll have to look up NSL and see if it's something worth enabling.

--
Keith Bowes <http://zooplah.farvista.net/>