[Lynx-dev] method not allowed error?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] method not allowed error?
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 18:16:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
a new one for me, and I thought I had seen them all.
I am a member of fractured atlas,
www.fracturedatlas.org
as a part of my membership I am taking a class most of which works just fine with lynx. Or fine enough. there are some sometimes miss information messages that one sees from time to time, but it dos seem to be okay. I reached a pop quiz, completed it, but upon submitting my answers I got a method not allowed error. wish I had kept the number but I cannot remember save that it was a new one.
Anyone ever hear of that sort of thing?
Thanks,
Karen