[Lynx-dev] new options question?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] new options question?
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 13:21:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
we just got <yippee!> the dev 12 of lynx here at shellworld.
I noticed three new items in the options menu about which I am curious.
if there is something official documentation wise that will explain so I do not make extra traffic, send me to it instead of answering me. first, how would the HTML5 charset option function if turned on? its off by default here.
likewise what are vi keys and <spelling> Emacs keys?
I may have the last one misspelled.
Thanks,
Karen