[Lynx-dev] Dr. Who Game [was:] Generalities Question

From: Johnson, Tracy
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Dr. Who Game [was:] Generalities Question
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 13:43:22 +0000

The reason I brought this up, was for a solitaire online game of "Dr. Who"*
discussed in a Yahoo group called "DW-SSG".  It behaves like one of those
turn-the-page, choose-your-own-adventure books.  They made a Kindle version and
other file formats were discussed like pdf.

Then I asked the question: "But will it work in lynx?"  Then a minor debate
began.

The html version of the game is here.  It's simply the Kindle v1.1 put through
Calibre to create an HTML version:

http://dwssg.averyniceplace.de/

* (Of course not to break copyright, the game has to be free, its fan based
stuff.)

Tracy Johnson
Office (757) 766-4318
address@hidden