Re: [Lynx-dev] some customization help

From: Klaus-Peter Wegge
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] some customization help
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:30:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

may be, defining a new printer can help you to retrieve the additional
info like current date/time. (See lynx.cfg, search for "printers").
You can write a script as printer command, which can modify the
downloaded text before showing/printing/saving...
Examples are given in lynx.cfg.
The script depends on the operating system (Linux, windows ...)

Good luck, Klaus