Re: [Lynx-dev] javascript engine specification

From: Ákos Sülyi
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] javascript engine specification
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:18:51 +0200

Thank you for the replys.

I just really dont't like to miss those dynamically loaded stuff using
lynx. On the other hand these scripts mostly just annoying.

I don't want to change lynx's renderer, it's cool as it is. Maybe it
is a sick idea having js without dom.

After all the engine'd handle a regular sub language of javascrits's,
right? And the sub-language should extendible, according js changes.

I'd look into those other engines to have some idea about what'd be in
this sub-language.