[Lynx-dev] a question about cookies?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] a question about cookies?
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 16:55:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,
I use google for one of my emails.
I use lynx and visit
mail.google.com
to avoid too much mayhem.
i have access to the . lynx_cookies
file, and when getting this error before simply removed all the old cookies with google's name on them. It is not working this time, but it may be the size of my file..I have rather a few cookies.
the error I get is that the redirect limit of ten has been reached.
I have two questions.
when a new cookie gets added does it go at the bottom of the file or at the top?
If the former, google may not be finding it, after all my cookie file has
 almost 500 lines in it.
which brings me to the second.
some of them I should keep, amazon ebay and the like.
however I have several from these sources, some as false. false and some as false.true.
which should I keep to thin the file?
Thanks,
Karen