Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx Colors

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx Colors
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 14:30:15 -0500

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 06:46:12PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> I would like to receive guidance on how to change the green links into
> blue links and how to change the yellow activated links into red
> activated links.

There is a script "oldlynx" which is part of the lynx sources (in the samples
directory) which does this (works for 99% of users...).  It is short, and
can be used as-is, or as a guide to customizing lynx:

#!/bin/sh
# invoke lynx built with color-style, overriding the color options to use the
# non-color-style scheme -TD

my_cfg=${TMPDIR:-/tmp}/lynxcfg$$
trap "rm -f $my_cfg" 0 1 2 5 15

rm -f "$my_cfg"