[Lynx-dev] the reloading document error?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] the reloading document error?
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 11:16:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,
I actually have more than one question, but keeping them in different threads.
I am helping a service troubleshoot their ability to work with lynx.
Knowing this is their problem, not the fault of lynx, I am wondering just what the browser may be encountering when it is motivated to produce the following?
Let's say I am filling out a form.  I choose submit and then get...
Warning! reloading document, any form entries will be lost.

99.99% of the time, indeed the form is empty. once in a while though things are fine.
what triggers this error in lynx?

Thanks,
Karen