Re: [Lynx-dev] the reloading document error?

From: davidson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] the reloading document error?
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 21:46:58 -0500 (EST)

I assure you cookies are  working with my setup.

okay.  i don't personally have much more advice to offer, then.

hopefully someone better informed than myself can help.

 Let's say I am filling out a form.  I choose submit and then
 get...  Warning! reloading document, any form entries will be
 lost.

 99.99% of the time, indeed the form is empty.  once in a while
 though things are fine.

it is not obvious to me, and it may not be obvious to others, what
behavior you are expecting here.  what happens when "things are fine"?

 what triggers this error in lynx?

afaik, the message...

 Alert!: Reloading document. Any form entries will be lost!

...is not an error message.  it describes lynx's expected behavior when
reloading a page with forms.

best,
wes