Re: [Lynx-dev] site issues

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] site issues
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:20:19 -0400 (EDT)

Not sure if this helps, but it shows up in lynx as well...at least for me.
Karen

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013, Birgitta wrote:

Hi my site  <http://www.expectingfitness.com> www.expectingfitness.com was
hacked last week.

I have with my webgirl tried to clean it up.. We are both however
technically challenged. Especially myself.

My site now shows up on IE but not Mozilla. I am very worried. As I don't
understand anything on the Google site explanations page (its all greek to
me). But it did say to check with Lynx about examining something called
"crawlers".

I am just a very small business, and I cant afford any fancy expensive
website people.

Yours in Health

Birgitta Lauren