Re: [Lynx-dev] most current lynx for the mac?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] most current lynx for the mac?
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:45:41 -0400 (EDT)

I do not understand how that answers the question? are those options editions of lynx for the mac?

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Karen Lewellen dixit:

versions?  Mac has been updated of late.
Are we looking at something from mountain lion or which?

Applications built for older Mac OSX versions tend to work
on newer ones, so anything that matches the architecture
(probably x86) would work.

Fink, pkgsrc® and MirPorts, at the very least, deliver for
OSX, though not necessarily binary packages.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sorry,  I’m annoyed today and you came by as an Arch user. These are the
perfect victims for any crime against humanity, like  systemd,  feminism