[Lynx-dev] [SOLUTION] lynx, GNU/Linux and pictures II.

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: [Lynx-dev] [SOLUTION] lynx, GNU/Linux and pictures II.
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:35:16 +0000 (UTC)

Well.

I added a line 「xloadimage:*/*」 to /etc/mailcap.order in Debian
and run sudo /usr/sbin/update-mime which made things work in both
Lynx and Alpine.

Now I just question why Lynx ignores its own settings… is there a
Debian guideline to just do that?

Anyway, solution for the archives. (Note that this trick only can
work when xloadimage is installed from Debian packages since they
ship extra files that update-mime parses.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sorry,  I’m annoyed today and you came by as an Arch user. These are the
perfect victims for any crime against humanity, like  systemd,  feminism