Re: [Lynx-dev] 403 errors corrections?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] 403 errors corrections?
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 17:50:02 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, that is interesting.
Normally when I meet with a site using java script I find java script information there. in this case though, on shellworld which is a freedbs structure, I do not hear the sorts of message I would with my screen reader if Java script was in place. Additionally, the two other low graphics but java script friendly browsers we have, Links and e-links present the same 403 error.

the site prior functions just fine with lynx, and In Canada, not insuring this can be a legal violation.
Karen