Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and character set

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and character set
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:40:50 -0400

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 11:30:41PM +0300, Riku Virtanen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How to unset lynx?

In my environment, I have LYNX_CFG set so that I can add my own settings,
e.g.,

LYNX_CFG=/users/tom/.lynx/my-lynx.cfg

and in that file, it adds settings, e.g.,

include:lynx.cfg
#ASSUMED_COLOR:white:black
#ASSUMED_COLOR:black:lightgray
JUSTIFY:true
SCROLLBAR:true

So... to be certain that I was seeing the packager's defaults, I did

        unset LYNX_CFG lynx

from a sh-prompt.

The unicode.html file in lynx's sources is a good test-case.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net