Re: [Lynx-dev] Thanks for your Lynx Help page

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Thanks for your Lynx Help page
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:29:01 -0400

130715 address@hidden wrote:
> Our corporate security blocks the site that contains the Lynx User Guide.
> Your Help page is a great summary of the key points.
> Thanks for putting it together.
> John Bentley, Marketing Database Strategy Consultant,
> Wells Fargo Bank, Charlotte, NC, USA

It's always good to get positive feed-back (smile).
I'm copying this to the Lynx list-serve.

Anyone care to comment on the blockage of LUG ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca