Re: [Lynx-dev] Testing the lynx leave a comment to doc owner

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Testing the lynx leave a comment to doc owner
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:05:29 +0100

On 28/08/13 22:46, address@hidden wrote:
I am wondering if this function of Lynx works as intuitively as it sounds like
it should.

I'm not sure what the current code does, but this originally relied on an HTML feature, link rev=made, which was only ever supported by Lynx and got bypassed by the mainstream browsers when they dumped the MS Word meta data as meta elements. It was dropped from later HTML specifications.