Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Cloud storages

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Cloud storages
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 16:45:01 +0000 (UTC)

Riku Virtanen dixit:

> I have two Linux machines with Debian 4 (my main machine, old Linux) and
> Fedora

> How do I continue?

• Upgrade to Debian 5 (lenny)
• Upgrade to Debian 6 (squeeze)
• Upgrade to Debian 7 (wheezy)
• apt-get install git-annex

(No idea about git-annex-assistant, whether that’s packaged.
Probably in sid.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:37⎜«Natureshadow» Deep inside, I hate mirabilos. I mean, he's a good
guy. But he's always right! In every fsckin' situation, he's right. Even