[Lynx-dev] PLEASE RE-ADD MIRROR

From: Dan D .
Subject: [Lynx-dev] PLEASE RE-ADD MIRROR
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:55:42 -0700

We previously had these same mirrors up under Go-Part.com but then changed our
domain to Go-Parts.com. The mirror links then dropped off. We apologize deeply
for this, and assure you that this is a one-time event. Going forward, the
mirrors will stay up for a very long time to come, and are being served from
very reliable and fast servers, and being monitored and maintained by a very
competent server admin team.

PLEASE RE-ADD:

(Australia)
http://mirrors-au.go-parts.com/lynx