[Lynx-dev] An alternative use for lynx

From: P. K. Carlisle LLC
Subject: [Lynx-dev] An alternative use for lynx
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 19:52:55 -0400

I came up with an alternate use for lynx as the engine for a random
wallpaper generator.  Thought I'd share.

Basically, I wrote a Python wrapper which uses lynx to a) help compile a
list of available wallpapers, b) retrieve a random wallpaper either
locally or from a webcam c) update the image used as wallpaper.

If interested in taking a look at the code, it's here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/papershaper/

Feedback welcome.  Enjoy!

--

P.K. Carlisle LLC is a registered Delaware company