[Lynx-dev] Lynx on Gmail and on my webmail: sending stalls and fail for

From: dREPLACEeLETTEReEjBYeLETTEReAatGMA ILcom
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx on Gmail and on my webmail: sending stalls and fail for long forms
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 23:40:08 +0200

There seems to be a problem with submission of long text in forms to https.

I use Lynx 2.8.8dev.15 (18 Nov 2012) on Gmail (
https://mail.google.com/mail/h/16gqxd6fxycvr/?&v=b&pv=tl&cs=b )

When sending a big email, the https submission stalls then fails. This is
reproductible, use a mail text of 200 lines and 15kBytes.

Am I alone to have that problem ?

I have the same issue with lynx and the zimbra hosted by my boss.

I have no issue when submitting emails with different browsers.