Re: [Lynx-dev] whichversion of lynx?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] whichversion of lynx?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 20:03:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I will tell you where I was trying then.
correcting it is
   2.8.8.dev16
I visited here.
www.tdbank.com
you will find that the search option, around number 10 if your links are numbered is a field, but the submit button is a script.
when I did the :SUBMIT  effort, I got the fatal error.
the button is technically labeled as harmless when I check it with other low graphics browsers like elinks...which can do nothing with it due to the script.
Let me know now if you can duplicate the problem.
Kare