Re: [Lynx-dev] Amazon broken (HTTP 204)

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Amazon broken (HTTP 204)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:18:23 -0400 (EDT)

Good evening,
amazon is presently working on both problems.
the 204 error, and the fact amazon thinks cookies are off in lynx, even when cookies are being allowed. I am not sure where you got the idea that they will not forward this to their technical team. My complaint is at the supervisor level, with one writing asking me to test the site and report the specific time of my tests.
did you call here?
1-866-216-1072?
or did you just  do the computer chat which may not reach a supervisor?
My understanding is that this resulted from some drastic heartblead measures.
Karen