[Lynx-dev] amazon has been fixed!

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] amazon has been fixed!
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 00:16:18 -0400 (EDT)

Or so my tests of lynx, both ours here at shellworld, and another one on a
 Debian shell which uses an earlier edition of lynx.
I checked both the /access page, and since I normally use the main site, checked there as well.
But this is me.
test for yourself.  if you find an error use the link below.
Karen