[Lynx-dev] Binary distribution with OpenSSL

From: Lawrence Velázquez
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Binary distribution with OpenSSL
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 11:31:33 -0400

Hi,

I'm the Lynx maintainer for the MacPorts Project (https://www.macports.org), a
ports system for OS X. As part of our infrastructure, we distribute precompiled
binaries for common build configurations, subject to licensing restrictions.

Your COPYHEADER file contains what seemingly amounts to an OpenSSL exemption to
the GPL, and it suggests that you'd allow distribution of Lynx binaries
alongside OpenSSL binaries. Am I interpreting it accurately?

vq