[Lynx-dev] Help getting a lynx that will open https

From: Ryan Houck
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Help getting a lynx that will open https
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 21:44:19 -0700

Hi, my name is Ryan. I heard about ftp based browsers in one of my classes and wanted to try it out. Lynx was recommended and I found one that was already set up. The problem was it would not open any https sites. I have no experience programming and all the instructions loose me. Is there any pre-packaged version you know of?

Thanks
Ryan