[Lynx-dev] segfault when removing an expired cookie

From: Mike Gorse
Subject: [Lynx-dev] segfault when removing an expired cookie
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:36:49 -0500 (EST)

I don't know if this is fixed already, but I just ran into a crash when trying to select a link on m.facebook.com. Backtrace is attached. Presumably, I had an expired cookie that was being removed. scan_cookie_sublist can remove cookies from the sublist, but it then tries to iterate to the next item, relying on memory that it just freed. The attached patch should fix it.

Note: This only applies to 2.8.8; 2.8.7 handled this correctly.

Thanks,
-Mike