Re: [Lynx-dev] fatal trap 6 on OS X

From: Matt Lewandowsky
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] fatal trap 6 on OS X
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 13:59:35 -0800

I have been seeing this on 10.4 (PPC) as well (self-compiled; I can provide a Universal Binary installer DMG, with a Lynx.app, to interested parties upon request).

I haven't been able to figure out how to reliably replicate the undesired behavior, which makes diagnosis challenging. I have a couple of pet theories, but they may well be totally off the mark.

If you have 100% reliable replication instructions, it would certainly make finding the cause easier.

Matt
Sent from SMail on Android