Re: [Lynx-dev] HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden when starting Lynx

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden when starting Lynx
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 00:41:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi again,
Interestingly enough, both of the links provided in your email worked just fine for me. i am using I believe a much more current edition of lynx though if memory serves.
We have lynx 2.8.9dev1 here at shellworld.
still if you wish to try the send user headers test, it is under the options menu. choose o and the option is the line before that presenting the actual user header associated with your edition of lynx. The change is not permanent, but you will know right away if the change makes a difference, at least if you try the test while still on the 403 forbidden message page.
Hope this proves helpful,
Karen