[Lynx-dev] techsoup?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] techsoup?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 00:02:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
I am a member of meetup.
www.meetup.org
they have what they consider to be a low graphics structure, a m., where lynx is intended to function fully.
granted they are using an older edition for the testing.

When sending a comment or a reply to a comment, sometimes the field produces a bad html error, although they believe hitting return will post the comment. the explanation is that the coding is a different edition of html and that I should use something in lynx called tech soup, to send my replies.
what is techsoup, and is their understanding correct?
Thanks,
Karen